Tuesday, August 08, 2006


Aches & Pains & Ergonomic Keyboards

I really hate to sound like a little old lady here, but I've been on the computer only for work purposes the past few days. I did something to my wrist this past weekend and it's been killing me. I'm suspecting it was tendinitis. Today's the first day it's felt better since Sunday, and it still doesn't fell all that great. I also scarfed the ergonomic keyboard that was in the supply closet at work. It seemed to help more than I imagined it would.

Tomorrow's the company clam bake. Having been umemployed for 9 months, it's been a long time since I had to attend a company function. The lunches that G throws occasionally don't count. They occur in the office on company time so I think of them more like staff meetings with food. This will be off site and significant others and rug rats will be in attendance. It should be an interesting evening.

No comments: