Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Story of L

Saturday was my last day at the department store. I'm looking forward to getting my life back. I'm sure it will finally hit me when I leave work tomorrow and can go home instead of rushing over to the mall. L finally told me the entire story that she had been feeding me in dribs and drabs over the past month. She and the boyfriend had a huge blow-up last week but as of Saturday they had called a truce provided they quit their jobs and go work for different concerns.

I don't know if I mentioned that the boyfriend works security at the store. The whole story concerns L and one of the boyfriend's co-workers in security, K. Apparently L and K had some hot action and the boyfriend is totally in the dark about it. He thinks that K and L are flirting with each other but that is sooo over. For some reason, K walks over to the kids' department when L's working to insult her. The thing is the boyfriend sees them talking on the security camera and assumes it the exact opposite of what's really going on since he has no idea what's ALREADY gone down (pardon my pun). On one hand I'm sorry I'm not going to find out how this all turns out, but on the other I'd rather not be around for the fallout. L really in't a bad kid afterall. She's just young, I don't think she knows the differnce yet between making love and really loving somebody. I hope someday she can figure it all out.

2 comments:

Token Asian said...

You're generous to say that L is "making love." In my book, it's just S-E-X.

But yes, I suppose when we are young and stupid, it's pretty difficult for us to know what the real thing is!

Deathlok said...

I'd shop there if L had the prices marked DOWN!