Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ooops!!!

Yes, I deleted my blog. Don't ask me how I did it. I was trying to set up a new blog on this account and deleted out BOTH of them!!! D'oh. Well don't worry, there's a back up on livejournal.com. Not that I'm conceited enough to think that you would want to go back and relive the "zippychik experience." But at least for my own use it's still there. This is another case of when really stupid things happen to really careless people.

I am in the process of starting a technology blog but I've defintely decided that I'm sending the blogs up on 2 different accounts!

1 comment:

Token Asian said...

Doh! Reminds me of when I accidentally deleted the photos I took in Hong Kong! Luckily there was some software that helped me recover most of the photos.

I suppose this would be a good reminder to me to back up my entries and not lose 2+ years worth of memories again like when Diary-X blew up!