Saturday, June 28, 2008

Random Blog Visit 1



I'm trying a little experiment here. If you have a blog on blogger.com, like I do, you've seen the little widget blogger sign in. I'm clicking on random sites that appear there and commenting on the more intersting ones I find.

For The Love of Herbs is "For beginners and established enthusiasts alike to share our passion and understanding of herbs." The site belongs to Wendy Evensen Stokesdale of North Carolina, who's currently working on a book of the same title. The blog has a fresh, attractive look and features recipes like Tilapia with Lemon Herb Zucchini and Garlic Cheddar Chicken. There's something there for everyone; I'm sure even Deathlok and my husband would chow down the Quick and Easy Herb and Cheese Oven Fries! All recipes are illustrated by mouth-watering photos. in addition to her recipes, Ms. Evensen shares
expert herb gardening information as well. If you're interested in herbs or just looking for a new resource for recipes, be sure to check this one out soon.


No comments: