Tuesday, July 04, 2006


Must Look Away...

Must not watch "Law and Order" marathon, must look away, must read web marketing book, must not watch "Law and Order." Ok, I'll admit I already sat through two episodes before tearing myself away to sit in front of the computer. I did, however, put in almost 5 miles walking by the lake early this morning, before the rains came. I have such good intentions to get things done, and then I get sucked into an episode of "Law and Order" which I've already seen about a half dozen times. Why does that happen?

2 comments:

zippychik said...

I did manage to free myself from the "Law and Order" marathon and read 85 pages of the web marketing book my boss gave me to read, "Call to Action." Then I ended up watching the "Twilight Zone" marathon on the Sci-Fi Channel. I can't win.

Anonymous said...

I love Law & Order, but I cannot stand that blonde chick!