Saturday, September 02, 2006

Wet Weekend

It's just another rainy Saturday in the 'cuse as the remnants of tropical depression Ernesto slog up the Mid-Atlantic States into New York State. This is our third rainy weekend in a row. I'm cautiously optimistic that we'll have good weather next Saturday in Ithaca with 80sgirl and her friend.

I'm feeling pretty good since I've already finished all the house work except laundry, and I've already got a good jump on my class readings. Hubby's going to be home brewing with a friend this afternoon so it will be quiet around here. There's no excuses not to continue on with my reading, especially since it's too lousy to do anything outside.

Tomorrow I'm hoping the rain clears. I'd like to see if the billboard I designed for my company is up. They said it was to be up the entire month of September. I'm pretty excited about it; I've never designed a billboard before.

2 comments:

Token Asian said...

Will you post a photo of the billboard for us to see? Or can we drive by it when I get to town? :D

Deathlok said...

The sun request looks like it was answered today.

Please take a picture of the billboard and post it.